This committee comprises multinational participants who study and promote the use of sustainable foundation construction practices. Topics of focus include re-use of existing foundations, construction site waste management, carbon emissions calculation, geothermal energy foundation systems, efficient use of resources/local supplies, use of low energy materials, use of green fuels and economy and efficiency in equipment.
- Proceedings of the 39th Annual Conference on Deep Foundations, 2014, Atlanta, GA, USA
- Proceedings of the 31st Annual Conference on Deep Foundations, 2006, Washington, DC, USA
- DFI Journal: Vol VIII Subscription: 2 Issues (No. 1 May 2014 and No. 2 Oct 2014)
- EFFC-DFI Carbon Calculator
- IFCEE 2015 - ASCE Geotechnical Special Publication No. 256