- Awards Committee recommends rules and guidelines to the DFI Board of Trustees for DFI's major award programs including the Distinguished Service Award, Outstanding Project Award, C. William Bermingham Innovation Award and Ben C. Gerwick Award for Innovation in the Design and Construction of Marine Foundations. Each award has its own judging committee.
- Committee Project Fund Review Committee establishes the policies for DFI's Committee Project Fund, reviews the annual proposals from DFI Technical Committees and recommends award funding to the DFI Board of Trustees.
- Financial Oversight Committee assists the Board of Trustees and headquarters staff with the DFI and Educational Trust financial policies and strategies, including review of the annual budgets, financial investments, quarterly financial reports and annual audit.
- Nominating Committee is responsible for recruiting nominees for the annual Board of Trustees Slate of Candidates, manages the election process and nominates board officers.
- Technical Advisory Committee serves as reviewers of technical manuals and documents produced by DFI Technical Committees and of papers submitted to the DFI Journal.
- Technical Trustee Task Force assists the Board of Trustees and headquarters staff with DFI's technical activities and strategic plan goals. Their responsibilities including oversight of technical committee activities, evaluation of new opportunities and their value to the DFI membership. and serving as advisors to the Technical Activities Manager.
- Student Chapters Committee oversees the policies and activities of the Student Chapters and approves new Student Chapter applications and Chapter funding requests.